Saturday, February 20, 2010

Friends make the world better :o)

Monday of this week, Kate and I were treated with a play date with Rhiannon and her mom Heather. Rhiannon and Heather live only a few miles from our house but with today's crazy schedules its still not nearly as easy to plan as I'd like. I had such a great time catching up with Heather (who will be a mommy of 2 any day now) and watching the girls play that I nearly forgot to get the girls picture together. Here are a few I got before they had to go. I can't wait for our next get together and am determined to make it sooner than our last. :o) We love you guys! ~Michele and Kate
(oh, and notice Rhiannon's cute Tutu...does this girl have early fashion sense or what!?@!) :o)



1 comment:

Heather said...

We had a blast and can't wait for our next playdate.