Saturday, February 6, 2010

Papi is SO good!

I have been blessed to marry my best friend and a WONDERFUL father. Francisco does an amazing job with Kate and although I hate having to be away from her to go to work, I feel better knowing she's with her daddy. For the next two months I signed up to teach Saturday school and make a little extra money. Its only for a few hours in the morning and knowing that Kate was in good hands, I decided to do it. We are still NOT big TV people when it comes to Kate so outside 1 Barney or Elmo a day (of course when she's sick or we've had a rough day, its a different story) we try to keep Kate busy and learning without TV. This morning was my first Saturday teaching and I came home to a sleeping baby and a Papi ready to show me Kate's morning. This video is about 3 1/2 minutes long. Its not terribly exciting or funny (its a little dizzy at times) but as Kate's mommy I loved seeing what Kate was doing with her Papi while I was gone (playing with play dough in her playroom, counting, practicing her Spanish, and working on her map skills). Fran, thank you for being such a great Papi! Enjoy! ~Michele

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Madison has these pajamas! SO CUTE.. she loves them. Sweet Video.