Sunday, May 3, 2009

Peek-a-boo, the tickle moster, and an ear infection...

Once again Kate has another ear infection. She had a few sleepless nights last week and despite two new teeth coming in, I had a feeling that our sweet girl might be facing another ear infection. When I picked her up from the sitters on Friday, Ms. Judy confirmed that Kate had a hard time napping and had been tugging at her ears. I managed to get her in for the last appointment the doctor had and found out it was for sure a full fledged infection and it was starting to spread to her sinuses. We started antibiotics right away and are hoping that this being the first one of 2009 will be the last.

In the mean time, Ms. Judy also said that Kate still acted pretty happy throughout the day and when we got home we saw no different. Here is a quick 2 minute video I took of Kate when we got home from the doctors office.



You can see its hard for me to tell when she's sick because she's just so happy! :o>

No comments: