As I wrap up this last week of school and try to plan for a big trip, blogging has taken a back seat. Fortunately at 11:51 pm I am finally getting a chance to update. :o)



Last week at school Ms. Judy and the kids studied butterflies and the Hungry Caterpillar! As always the week was filled with songs, a bible verse, new vocabulary, and great crafts for me to scrapbook! In my typical outfit planning I discovered Kate had TONS of Butterfly outfits. All were gifts or hand-me-downs which made dress up even better! Here are a few from the week:



As I am in my last week of school (Kate showing 1 week left above), one of the things I look forward to is waking up Kate every morning! For the last month, I don't see Kate until the afternoon's or in the morning on the weekends. Here is my favorite little bed head: (she has a routine of playing with all her electric crib toys before we can pick her up! )



No comments:
Post a Comment