Friday, July 17, 2009

New Kicks!


Just a short entry to show you the new "kicks" Francisco got for Kate. Kate is still growing like crazy and we discovered yesterday that she has already outgrown the shoes we got her at the beginning of the summer! With this discovery we ran to the mall, Francisco was kind enough to let me run to my favorite scrapbooking store while he took Kate to look for shoes. He was lightning fast and got two great pairs. I only took pictures today in one pair so I'll have to update you with the other pair later. :o> Have a great weekend! (I love this dress too, its SOO soft! ;o)





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them! I amazed that you trust him to pick out shoes.. NO WAY would Jason EVER get that job. :)He did a great job!

Mendy said...

Kate is stylin'!!!!!