Monday, July 13, 2009

The two SWEETEST words in the world!

Kate turned 16 months on Friday! Time has really been flying these days. We spent a wonderful three days (1 full day and two half days really) at Tio James' Farm off the Broad River. It is beautiful and so peaceful. As always I let everyone else take the pictures so they'll hopefully be updated soon. In the mean time Kate and I had a little "Mommy & Kate Bonding Time" Saturday afternoon on a porch swing overlooking the river. We were having one of our big talks ( I talk and she interjects a few words) when I stopped, looked at Kate and said..."I love you." I say this to her about 1000 times a day but this time was the first I heard her beautiful response. Of course no video was present at the time so I shot this a few minutes ago before we head to the big pool. Enjoy. Love, Michele