
I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL 4th of July! Kate and I had a great time spending the day with my parents and Uncle Michael. Francisco is in Canada so we missed him TONS but we will be happy to have him home tomorrow. :O> Here are a few of my favorite 4th of July pictures of Kate. Also, I apologize for the quaility...these are from my phone, I sent Francisco with our camera to Canada. Enjoy! 

This girl LOVES bubbles!
This is the princess pool that Grandma and Grandpa surprised us both with when we arrived. Kate actually saw the pool before I did but I knew it had to be great when I could hear her squealing from the drive way! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma!
Hanging out in the pool! I love this expression, she is always up to something! Marley is in the background, she is a big help chasing the balls that Kate throws out of the pool!
Mommy and Kate :o)
Having SO much fun!!
2 comments:
SO CUTE!! How fun! I can't believe we were together this time last year!
She is so adorable! I love the look on her face in the pool...priceless!!
Post a Comment