My princess found this castle and bench all by herself ;o)
As I've mentioned before I LOVE the summer, I love all the time I get with Kate, and absolutely love getting the opportunity to have Playdates for Kate. This past Wednesday my friend Stephanie and I were finally able to get our two munchkins together for the first time. Stephanie works with me and her little boy Jack was born the October before Kate was born which makes him about 5 months older. We decided to have the kids meet at "Imaginations At Play" which is an interactive play place for kids ages 6 months to 8 years. To no surprise, Kate had a BLAST! She was a little shy at first as to where to go and what to do but Jack was right at home (this was his second visit) so he was quick to show Kate that this place was fun with LOTS to do. Here are a few pictures from our visit. Enjoy! ~Michele
Kate with her shopping cart at the pretend grocery store.
Jack and his mom Stephanie, they were so sweet to invite us and share this fun place with us!
Enjoying fake chips with Jack. Kate played great with Jack and received several sweet hugs from him. She does really well with other kids which is a HUGE reliefe for me. :o>
Despite all the fun "hands-on-activities", Kate still managed to find a small bookshelf in the corner of the room and was thrilled to plop down and look through several books! :o>
More playing with Jack. :o>
Kate at the water table. I love how you can see in this picture how little she is compared to most of the kids there. She plopped in the middle of big kids several times and they were all very sweet with her! One little girl even brought her a stool for the sand table! I didn't get a picture but my princess was very happy with the whole thing. :o>
Investigating...
Guilty Grin before she tries to put this duck in her mouth! I spend a large portion of my day each day still reminding Kate NOT to put things in her mouth! :o>
No comments:
Post a Comment