This past weekend was extrememly busy for our family but all in all it was GREAT! We spent Friday and Saturday celebrating the wedding of one of Francisco's best friends, Noah. Noah and Dana had a Beautiful Wedding and we wish them all the best in the future. Kate spent both evenings entertained and having a blast with her Abu and Pochi (Abu is short for Abuela which means grandmother in spanish and Pochi is a family name for Francisco's dad) until Mommy got home late each night.
We are both so blessed to have our dads. I even was able to speak with both of my grandfather's on the phone Sunday night. I wish everyone lived closer but I love them dearly and wanted them to know how much they mean to us. Happy Father's Day to all the dads, grandpas, abuelos, and more!
Kate wiggling while Pochi poses for a picture. :o>

Bringing Grandpa his present while wearing Grandma's sunglasses (such a ham!).
Wrestling with Grandpa! (I think she's winning! :o>)
Big discussions with her Papi/Da-da...
Pointing out to Papi where his nose is, one of her favorite things to do! :o>
Happy Father's Day Papi!
Wrestling with Grandpa! (I think she's winning! :o>)
Big discussions with her Papi/Da-da...
Pointing out to Papi where his nose is, one of her favorite things to do! :o>
Happy Father's Day Papi!
1 comment:
Aweee.. so sweet! Love Kate's dress! Looks like y'all had fun. It's great that they live near you. :(
Post a Comment