Monday, June 22, 2009

Playdate with Rhiannon!

One of my ABSOLUTE favorite things about being a teacher in the summer has always been that its the best time I get to catch up with friends. Now that so many of them are having little ones too, its a perfect opportunity for a "playdate"! Heather is a very close friend of mine from college who has a beautiful and sweet little girl named Rhiannon who is just 8 months older than Kate. We were lucky enough to get a mid week playdate last Wednesday. The girls had so much fun playing and I had so much fun catching up, that I almost didn't get any pictures. I only remembered to take pictures towards the end so these are all from outside. :)

Heather did a GREAT job corralling Kate so I could get this sweet picture of Heather with our girls. If you look close you can see Rhiannon's beautiful big blue eyes!This was a better representation of both of our girls on the move! The day was unfortunately pretty humid and overcast so despite Heather packing a swimsuit for Rhiannon and the pool, we both thought the girls wouldn't end up swimming in the gross wheather.
Of course, the girls had minds of their own and tried to get in the pool COMPLETELY dressed shoes and all. Heather managed to keep the girls distacted for a second while I ran for the swimmy diapers and our naked girls had a blast. So much for swimsuits. :o>


We hope to get a few more of these playdates in before the end of the summer and I can't wait. Thanks for visiting girls! We love you both!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Once again... I am so jealous!! Where did you find the pink swimmers??? I can only find the blue trunks??!

Mendy said...

Oh, so sweet!!! Would love for Alden to have been the "lady's man" with those two.