Saturday, September 11, 2010

A long overdue update

So school has started, I have a new position that keeps me busy, and a two year old that never rests long. As I sat for a few hours this morning in shock because I had left my phone at home (what to do without my phone? sad really) I began to catch up on all my friends blogs. Then it hit me, I REALLY did need to catch up on Kate's. So enough said, here is what we've been up to since the last post. Enjoy.


"The Jumpy place" with Mariana before they left for Mexico.

Check out her big girl pony tail!
First Day at Big School (3yr old class) Kate is 2!


Local Petting Zoo



Playdate with Colton at Monkey Joe's



Nightly story time, Kate loves Caperucita Roja (little red ridding hood)!

End of Summer Festival at a High School not too far away.






Until next time...Love, Kate and Mommy :)
(Papi and Marley too!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CUTE post as always! I love your new header photo!! LOVE YOU!