Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Music and Movement

I'm STILL waiting on pictures from Tio Juani (he is moving so I have to be patient). However, here are a few from this past week. I have to give full credit to my wonderful sister-in-law (love her) for always finding great things to do with our kiddos. She found the ad for the FREE Brazilian Festival in Atlanta. I doubt I would have taken the initiative to go on my own but the Music and Dancing were fantastic and I'm so glad we went.
We also went shopping with several of Francisco's cousins so it only made sense that we stop by the carousel before we left. THANKGOODNESS for Francisco because I get sick "watching" the carousel. PS. The crazed pig tails started out as sweet pigtails but they took a mind of their own (much like Kate) as the trip to the mall went on. :o)

1 comment:

Heather said...

How fun! The festival sounded awesome. Truly a great idea. Kate looked so happy dancing with her cousins. What sweet memories.