Now for the big day... This year Kate went to school 1/2 day for her birthday so she could go to see the Gainesville Ballet's presentation of Aladdin with her class! I worked a 1/2 day and brought "special" cupcakes and fruit to accommodate Kate's school friend allergies and it was a big hit. We left school to play at home and celebrate with family that night. We had Kate's party that Saturday at the same place as last year but this time with a princess theme. We had tiara and crown decorating (for the princesses and two princes), make up, hair, and nails before it was all said and done. Kate loved her princess cake and although a store ice cream cake was not my first choice (or second or third), Kate loved and it was pretty tasty. Kate is blessed with a wonderful group of friends already at 3 and I couldn't be happier. Thank you to all the friends and family that were able to attend and if you are reading this and couldn't attend please know that we knew you were with us in heart.
Love, Michele, Francisco, and Kate
Kate's 3 Year Old School Party
Kate's 3 Year Old Princess Party
Part 1: Crown/Tiara decorating
Kate is inspecting her nails :-)


Part 3: Hair
2 comments:
Oh Michele.. just adorable. This post brought tears to my eyes..especially since Madison will be three next week! I am praying for sweet Kate. Y'all look so happy and this just thrills me! Love to you! Can't wait to see you!!
What a fun party for a sweet little princess. I have pictures from her party I still need to send to you too. Love to you all! Oh, and definitely saying a prayer for Kate.
Post a Comment