So, when Kate was just a few months old and I wasn't back to work yet...I discovered the wonders of buying clothes for Kate on Ebay. Although I went a little crazy on smocked dresses at first, I have since found that I can 100% defend my GREAT purchases. Each dress was bought at what I felt to be a good price but the amount of times Kate has gotten to wear these dresses is what I feel really makes my point.

Kate at 8 months-Her 1st Thanksgiving

Kate 1 yr 8 mo- 2nd Thanksgiving

2yr 8 mo- 3rd Thanksgiving
One dress, 3 years and a mother-in-law who can move buttons and let out the hem...priceless.
Kate officially got her school pictures back and this one was my favorite. (bad picture of her picture on my phone but you get the idea) :)

Kate is also continuing to work hard at school. This year she is in a 3 year old class and now is the only one in her class that isn't three yet. With that of course she has some peers ahead of her in skills but also has great examples to follow. One of her classmates rocks his letters so I decided we'd get working on them if Kate wanted to. Fortunately she'll do anything for claps and accolades so her is an update on letters... I'm so proud of her. :)

Kate's letters in the fall...scribble but colorful :)

Tonight with pencil...SO much better! She traced most letters and was ear to ear each time we clapped for a letter.
So thankful that Kate is finding the joy in completing challenges and that her teachers are giving her great challenges.
No comments:
Post a Comment