Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Summer is FINALLY here!

My dad brought his boat up to us about a month before school let out. We are on the lake ALMOST every day, most often to catch a sunset but as the weather has gotten warmer we've enjoyed it during the day too! :o) Kate is a lake baby for sure! I think that may be ANOTHER thing she gets from her Papi...he doesn't look too happy does he?!

Kate's classic "Funny Face"!




Our Trip to Helen, GA before School let out! :o)






I love them sooo much! :o)








So.... my name is Michele and I have neglected my daughter's blog. Life has been great, exciting, a roller coaster, and busy but as always, I wouldn't have it any other way. I have done a pretty good job of catching pictures along the way but posting them hasn't happened in quiet some time so be prepared for a BUNCH! Most are of spring break (the first full week in April) and the rest more recent. As of this moment Kate's latest "thing" is singing and it melts my heart more than I can say. I'll try to get some video soon because no matter how cute I tell you "Bringing home my baby bumble bee" is or how much I swell with excitement to hear "Zip-a-dee-do-da" you just have to hear it for yourself. Sending you all hugs, kisses ~Michele

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back on here! Congrats to Fran.. and you! :)