So once again life has been busy but great. We all had a wonderful Christmas with Francisco's family at our house on Christmas Eve and my family at our house on Christmas day. My guess is next year we'll get back into rotating houses to celebrate Christmas but having everyone at our house was SUPER easy with Kate and honestly great for us too!
Christmas Eve Crew...
One of the best parts of our Christmas break this year besides getting two straight weeks with our munchkin, was getting to see family and friends! One of Francisco's favorite cousins came to visit from Colombia and stayed at our house several nights. :o) Kate instantly fell in love with cousin Luisme ("see-me", according to Kate). We were also lucky enough to get together with my friend Emily and her family. Emily and I were roommates in Graduate school and we were in each others weddings. Emily lives in Nashville now and has a little boy named Thomas who is about 7 months old. Kate and Thomas had a GREAT time together and it was so much fun to watch them. :o) Tio Juani
Finally Kate has been able to enjoy her first real snow and it was SO much fun to watch! Although she's not a snow bunny yet...after about 15 minutes she and I were both done. Francisco and Marley on the other hand could have stayed out for hours. I'm thinking next year we may invest in a cheap sled and really live it up. For now we settled for making snow balls and Kate LOVED eating the snow. I can only do so much. :o)
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! The picture with Kate's doll in her high chair is so cute. Miss you! I've been sprung from bedrest so let's try to get the girls together again soon! Love ya.
Post a Comment