WARNING! Picture Overload! WARNING!
Kate may not officially be in "school" per say but that is what I have called Ms. Judy's for as long as I can remember. Something about the idea of sending Kate to a place where she will be learning and growing makes me feel so much better about being a working mom and not being by my baby's side 24/7. Besides, since day one Kate has been learning social skills, love, and friendship so I think that counts for a lot. Fortunately, we were blessed with Ms. Judy who truly is so much more than Kate's caregiver but a part of our extened family and Kate's teacher. Oh, and did I mention that she's Kate's photographer too! Not really but she is. Tuesday Ms. Judy gave me the pictures she has taken of Kate since January! :o> How she manages it all I don't know but I definitely appreciate it. I tried to narrow them down to only my favorites but there are still a lot and I promise, I eliminated lots!!! Enjoy:o> ~Michele
Yellow Day (you'll notice the lack of bows but Kate keeping in a bow without me around is pretty impossible)
"The Gang"
The two cuties in the back, Ameila and Evan, are Ms. Judy's niece and nephew who visit here and there with their mom. The pretty strawberry blonde is Kelsey Ms. Judy's daughter who Kate ADORES! The every day crew is Alex (front left), Colton (in Kelsey's lap), Elizabeth (next to Kate), and Jake (the blonde in the front). There was a total of 5 until Sienna (Kate's BFF) joined the crew at the start of summer. :o)
RED Day
Painting!Grocery Store Day
Sienna showing Kate a thing or two about shape stacking! :o>
Water Play Day
Kate's first nap on a matt! No more baby crib...
The end of Summer Luau!
Thanks so much for all the pictures Ms. Judy! :o>
*Oh, and Kate turned 18 months today!!! Such a milestone! :o>
2 comments:
So this post actually brought tears to my eyes! GREAT photos.. I can't believe she will sleep on a mat. (That is where I teared up... she looks so peaceful.)
I don't think there is such a thing as picture overload. These are all great ones!
Post a Comment