Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our BIG week of the summer

This past week was by far the busiest week we'll have all summer. Kate enjoyed her mornings this week at Music Camp with a GREAT teacher named "Ms. Pam". Kate was a complete teacher's pet greeting Ms. Pam each morning with "Good Morning Ms. Pam" in her sweet scratchy voice and running behind her like a baby duck each time Ms. Pam went to get a new instrument from the music closet.
We also spent our afternoons at Swim Lessons and will again next week. I originally thought 30 minutes in the pool would be too short but it is perfect. Swim lessons are followed by a nice long nap! :o)

(I forgot to take pictures last week, I'll try to get a few this week when my mom comes to watch! Yea Grandma!)
Finally, every Tuesday night Kate enjoys toddler gymnastics where in only two weeks Kate has really grown in holding the rings and jumping on the trampoline! Of course her favorite parts of gymnastics are the slides and the foam pit, neither of which did I expect in a gymnastics class but are ideal for my daredevil toddler.
Next week will be filled with family from Mexico and Colombia to celebrate Francisco's aunt's wedding. Kate can't wait to see her primas (cousins) again, and neither can we. Have a great week and live up the summer! ~Michele

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great week!

Mendy said...

Looks like y'all are getting your summer off to a fun start!! Still hoping we can get together one Friday. We may be over that way on the 16th. I'll give you a call (I know I keep saying that, but I promise I will). Love you!