Tuesday, December 15, 2009

An interview with Kate

As the holidays fly by us, Francisco and I are amazed with how much Kate has grown and changed in a year. We knew Kate would be different this Christmas from last but the reality of it is still exciting and unexpected. As Kate continues to become her own little person, we enjoy listening to all she has to tell us (which is a lot these days). I wanted to capture Kate's sweet voice so we took this video a few nights ago. The video is about 3 1/2 minutes long. Our favorite part is at the end when Kate says her prayers thanking God for "five". I guess counting and prayers go hand and hand these days! Enjoy. Love, Michele

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very sweet! Ummmm... she is a GREAT talker! Madison is only a month younger.. hmmmm... YIKES!

Heather said...

I thought Santa was president?? She's such a smartie pants!