Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall Photos

Although Fall seems to have completely bipassed Georgia this year and gone straight from Summer into Winter, we managed to get some pictures of Kate enjoying one of the last days left where she'll be able to play outside.



Tio Juani (Uncle Juan) got a new camera a few months back and Francisco and I can't get over the quality difference in the pictures he takes. Here are some of my favorites of Kate that he has taken recently.

Playing one Sunday morning at Abu's while Francisco and I are at Church.

(I love her eyes in these!)Visiting Pochi one day. These are all the fall/winter pictures...Enjoy! (Thanks Tio Juani!!!)










Happy Fall! :o>

4 comments:

Kevin said...

Great pictures!

Amanda said...

The hat pictures are precious! She is such a doll!!

Unknown said...

Kate looks adorable in those pictures!

Unknown said...

SHe is getting so big! I love the one of her looking up in the air with her hat on.. too cute!!

P.S. I still owe you a call.. Sorry I was MIA. I'll explain when I call! :)